(Kind of like Oprah’s Favorite Things. But no one gets a car for free and *most* of these things I can afford. )
This year instead of breaking gift guide’s out into subcategories I decided to compile all of my favorite things into one gift guide for her! I’ll do this for men’s and baby as well in the next week to help guide you along your gift-giving journey. 😉
I’ve figured out over the years that the best gifts I give are gifts I want to receive (more on this tomorrow!). Or even things that I have and love. So instead of curating a lot of things I’ve never seen, I decided to curate a guide with my very favorite things I have and love or things I’ve seen and want. Seen and want — man could that be a whole series of posts.
I wanted to call out a few of my favorites I own and just know someone would love as a gift! (If you want to send these things to your husband / mom / significant other, they are Kendi approved 😉 )
- These pajamas are the softest and best pj’s in the world. I know that’s a very big statement to make but I have three pairs of them! I bought them after baby since let’s be honest sometimes we stay in our pj’s all day and you know what? If they are a matching set and this soft, it’s not a bad way to spend the day. They are under $75 and you can find them here.
- These Tory Burch flats are SO comfortable. I just picked them up last month and they are such a staple. If you are looking to splurge on a gift for someone or for yourself, these are at the top of my list! (I’d probably go with a more basic color like black or brown for a gift, but if you’re pink obsessed like me, then this rose color is perfect!) Find these Tory Burch flats here.
- This leather crossbody is a steal at right under $100! You can find it in taupe (that’s what I have!), black or cognac. It’s actually perfect for the new mom too, because sometimes you don’t want to just carry a baby bag. It’s nice to have a purse that looks classic but you can grab and toss on. You can find this purse here.
- You don’t see my ears a lot but many times I’m wearing little faux studs! I have these and they are under $50, the perfect stocking stuffer or gift! You can find these studs here.
- I have a Pop Socket on the back of my phone and I love it. It sticks to any case and it helps with your grip, so you don’t have to bear paw your big phone all day long. It’s under $20 and makes for a lovely gift that someone can use year round! You can find it here.
- My very favorite nude lip is from Smashbox! This one is fair game and it’s perfectly nude. If you’ve got a friend who loves makeup, I don’t know of anyone who doesn’t love a great nude lip. Under $25 and found here!
Basically everything is on my yes list for Christmas. You better be reading this Santa. And by Santa I do mean Bryan.
Happy Gift Giving!
All the gifts listed in order from left to right!