Denim Every Day

8.27.12-7
8.27.12-5
8.27.12-4
8.27.12-2
8.27.12-6
8.27.12-8

One would think that after wearing jeans all weekend, I’d be ready to wear a dress or skirt. Nope. More jeans. I’m a walking billboard for casual these days.

So let’s talk boyfriend jeans, shall we? I was under the impression that boyfriend jeans are for everyone. You guys, as much as this pains me — I might be wrong. Now this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try them out. I happened to believe that they are a great closet staple. And I always think you should be open to try something out (and on) if you really like it. It might not be right the first go round, but you will find it. So for example these jeans I’m wearing; I sized up a size because I wanted them slouchy, giving them more of a casual look instead of tailored. The fit is actually a more fitted boyfriend and I wanted them to hit on my hips instead of my waist. So here I was telling everyone to do that this weekend. And guess what? That trick worked 1% of the time, every time. I don’t know what happened — I thought that if it worked on me, it worked on everyone? (sarcasm) In fact some people were sizing down because they wanted them to be more fitted. So after watching woman after woman and dressing them from boyfriend to skinnies, I came to one conclusion: no body type is the same and size doesn’t matter. (I’m saying this to me as well.) Focus on the fit, not the size.

And on that note, don’t compare fits to different people. My jeans are going to fit me this way because of what my body looks like under this (a mystery you will never know). And your jeans will fit you that way because of your hot body. So in conclusion, boyfriends might work on your or not. Don’t ask me, I have no idea.

___________________

top: loft

jeans: c/o old navy

belt: j.crew

bag: c/o hautelook // similar

bracelet: old navy (in-store)

shoes: c/o ivanka trump

1. melissa rosenkilde says:

hahaha love this post. You are completely right. Who cares though, the BF looks great on you! Cute top too!

2. Vaida Tamošauskaitė says:

love your outfit, girl! you look just awesome! X

3. Allie says:

Gotta say, I do love Old Navy jeans for more relaxed wear! I have a super old pair that I love to cuff with heels.

08.27.13 · Reply
  4. ha! too funny. i feel like they look best on people who aren’t very hippy (not me). i like this pair on you a lot!

5. Diana Buchanan says:

LOVE everything about this outfit. I, too, cannot pull off a boyfriend jean, so I would pair this with skinnies. How long ago did you snag this top??

• Kendi Lea says:

don’t judge me but yesterday. 🙂 it’s so so so pretty in person!

And YES on the skinnies with this top. I’m thinking that’s where I’ll go next, too.

• Diana Buchanan says:

ooooh!!! Not judging but I’ll cross my fingers it was on the sale rack…I LIVE for sales! haha now don’t judge me!

• Kendi Lea says:

I think everything is 50% off right now! code: shop50

😉

• Kendi Lea says:

I take that back. NOT everything is on sale. :/ sorry to get your hopes up on that one! never trust me to relay information correctly.

08.27.13 ·
  6. Maggie says:

Hey Kendi,
    where are your awesome shoes from?

• Kendi Lea says:

oh shoes! I forgot to link them, thanks for the reminder!

Ivanka Trump is the brand. 🙂

7. Jennifer says:

Love those jeans! I need to get to an Old Navy!

8. Rose Mayo says:

That top is adorable-I didn’t even realize it was sheer at first, but I kinda love that it is. It adds just the right amount of tease to an otherwise relaxed look!

Rose
    Blonde in this City

9. Laura says:

I just bought a pair of boyfriends recently. I like how comfortable they are, but I’m not sure if they suit me. And don’t get me started on rolling the hems up. I just can’t figure them out! But I will keep trying!

• Kendi Lea says:

To be fair, rolling a cuff can be tricky. I like to just take cues from J.Crew, leaving it a little bit uneven and more rolled than folded. Keep on trying!

• Laura says:

More rolled then folded… I’ll try that! Thanks!

10. Katie says:

I never see anything I really like on LOFT’s site lately, but that top… I am eyeballing that top. That is gorgeous!

• Kendi Lea says:

You know I have a much better relationship with their store than website. I think it’s because I like to feel the clothes and see the merchandising, but i found so much cute stuff in store and can’t find anything online!

11. Mz Savvy Style says:

After YEARS of searching (well, maybe not years, but it seemed like it) I finally found my perfect pair of bf jeans. I’m a trend obsessed fashion blogger and wardrobe stylist and HAD to have some or I wouldn’t sleep at night. Anyway, after much trying on, trial and error I finally found some that are just right for me at Gap (Old Navy’s sister). I sized up so they’d fit looser but with my most recent styling client we stayed true to size. You just have to do what’s right for your own body! Yours look fabulous!

12. Amelia says:

super cute! where is the little bra top from?

• jacquie says:

I want to know this too…

• Karen Regina Yu says:

Me three! Such a great look for sheer tops!

13. Code Overdressed says:

That’s such a cute top, so delicate and feminine, is a great contrast with the boyfriend jeans!

Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

14. PearShapedGirl says:

Totally agree, Kendi! Every body type is different and we all look different in clothes. Great inspiration for finding the right fit and not worry about size!

xo, Katie

08.27.13 · Reply
  15. These boyfriends work really well on you! This particular fit probably wouldn’t work on me though, they would be a little too baggy. I’d probably be one of those people sizing down.

Kristina does the Internets

16. Berty Morales says:

This is a great look! Love those jeans.

17. Grace says:

Love this look! Great advice. I’m going to have to shopping for a pair. It can be so hard to find the perfect BF jean! Those look great on ya! 🙂

18. Mj Rdn says:
    08.27.13 · Reply
  19. ahahaha! I love your sense of humor. Love the top. Love the boyfriends…I’m not sure they work on me either… but I like how they feel; its all about pros and cons. In this case my comfort wins!

take a look here–>http://androbelinsider.blogspot.com/2013/08/heres-to-my-little-brother.html
    Xo,

Belen

20. rhiannon says:

hilarious! loving boyfriend jeans!

21. Nikki says:

hahah, this post was great and honest. love when bloggers share the facts like this!

xxoo,

nikki

08.27.13 · Reply
  22. They look awesome on you 🙂 I’ve tried boyfriend jeans on before, and they look terrible on me. I wish they looked good on me, but alas! Skinnies it is for me 🙂

08.27.13 · Reply
  23. My least favorite thing about ‘boyfriend’ clothes is the name. Yay, let’s perpetuate the idea that loose clothing is not for women.

Positive note: I love this entire outfit.

24. Abby says:

I like boyfriend jeans, they look best cuffed on me because I am short. I really like the details and coordinated colors you used in this outfit. Adorable! Jeans forever!
    xx Abby | a geek tragedy

25. sealedwithstyle says:

How cute is this!! I love your outfit… that top is super cute!
    xoxo, Meg

26. Gina says:

love this look and the jeans do look amazing on you!

08.27.13 · Reply
  27. Ok, here’s the thing. I have a pair of boyfriend jeans from Target…bought them last summer and I love them. They are comfy, because my thighs are a little large. I also feel like they are properly worn in and soft. But, when I’ve posted them on WIWW, with heels even, and someone told me I should wear them because I’m too short. I’m 5’5′. I still wear them, but am I too for them? For real???
    ~FringeGirl

• gina says:

People should really refrain from commenting on someone’s blog if they don’t have something nice to say.
      Of course you should wear them. You can’t be too short! Keep rocking them, Tricia!
      XO, Gina

08.27.13 · Reply
      • Thank you Gina. I’m wearing them right now. lol. They are my favorite jeans.

• Ashley says:

Girl, wear them if YOU like them! P.s. I don’t think your comment was unwelcome. Go on with your sweet self 🙂

xo Ashley

thetiniestfirecracker.com

28. Lori says:

What brand/model is the bag?

29. TheresaTran says:

I love boyfriend jeans! so casual and comfy!! i love the lace peeking through your shirt too!

-theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

30. Sarah H. says:

I think they work for you because you’re tall. Do not take it for granted, woman! You are blessed by the height gods. Even a really skinny girl if she’s short will look like a frumpy troll in boyfriend style jeans. I’m speaking from experience. I did find that NY&Co’s slim slouch jeans were a better option for petite girls (aka me) – they have the same effect as boyfriend jeans but more flattering. (They’re here if anyone’s interested).

~Sarah

08.27.13 · Reply
  31. Casual and gorgeous!! Yup, just bought a pair of boyfriend jeans this weekend and did the same thing… sized up. Worked like a charm! Plus, man oh man, are they ever comfy!!

By The Shore

08.27.13 · Reply
  32. These jeans looks perfect on you Kendi! I love that they’re boyfriend fit but not frumpy and that tee is so cool.

Chelsea & The City

08.27.13 · Reply
  33. I love everything about this cute and casual look!! I agree, BF jeans can be tricky, but these work for you. Loving the Loft top, which reminds me I really need a camisole 🙂
    Tracy

34. Stephanie says:

I work at Loft and love that shirt! It makes me smile when our closets are the same 😀

35. Julie says:

I love the top! I told myself I wouldn’t buy anymore “dry clean only” clothing though. Have you ever hand washed silk? I’m wondering if I could get away with it…

36. Leslie says:

Love this look. I like “boyfriend jeans” and sweaters on other people but on me they look terrible! Sigh.
    It’s a trial and error process to find the perfect fit but once you find it. All you want to do is wear denim!

37. Taylor Wymer says:

I learned this lesson the hard way last weekend. I wanted soo badly to like boyfriend jeans, but I just don’t! I tried on a pairs in a few sizes from a couple of stores and was disappointed every.time. Finally dawned on me to try a straight cut jean with a little distressing, sized up, and BAM, my very own “boyfriend” fit.

08.27.13 · Reply
  38. I agree…these don’t always work. Sometimes I like myself in them and sometimes I think, “worst choice *ever*”

These however do look fabulous on you. And I love how you’ve styled the whole outfit.

bisous
    Suzanne

39. Miranda says:

I am wearing those same jeans in my post today! I got my regular size and I absolutely love the fit!

40. Festive Girls says:

I really Love this whole outfit! Those shoes are super cute and I know from experience my Ivanka Trump heels have always been super comfy, are these fabulously comfy as well? Boyfriend jeans do not work on me sadly 🙁
    Jen

41. Rosely Carrasco says:

Great advice, concentrating on fit rather than size is the best way to approach clothes in general.

42. Jasmine Punia says:

Love the lace top underneath, adds details to the outfit and I love boyfriend jeans but always take my time to look around and find the right fit.

-Jasmine

43. Kaity says:

I have yet to find a pair of boyfriend jeans that fits like I want it to. I feel like they’re always either too fitted or just way too large! Boo. Maybe next time I’m at Old Navy I’ll have to give theirs a try.

Also, your bracelet is, like, perfect. The shape is so interesting!

44. Kimberly Ann says:

Great post! I’ve never had boyfriend jeans but I’m definitely on the lookout.. They’re so versatile! This outfit is so cute too.

45. Universeandyou says:

Beautiful look ! Love your top <3

Check out my International GIVEAWAY

xoxo from Japan

46. Magdalena Paulino says:

Love this look! So perfect!

47. halie says:

Ooo, super cute top.

48. melissa rosenkilde says:

49. Vaida Tamošauskaitė says:

love your outfit, girl! you look just awesome! X

50. Allie says:

51. gina says:

I love BF jeans…I’ve had good luck with this style at Gap.
    This is a great look, Kendi…I love that belt!
    XO, Gina

52. Gwen says:

ha! too funny. i feel like they look best on people who aren't very hippy (not me). i like this pair on you a lot!

53. Diana Buchanan says:

54. Kendi Lea says:

don't judge me but yesterday. 🙂 it's so so so pretty in person!

And YES on the skinnies with this top. I'm thinking that's where I'll go next, too.

55. Diana Buchanan says:

ooooh!!! Not judging but I'll cross my fingers it was on the sale rack…I LIVE for sales! haha now don't judge me!

56. Maggie says:

Hey Kendi,
    where are your awesome shoes from?

57. Jennifer says:

Love those jeans! I need to get to an Old Navy!

58. ashleigh says:

LOL. I think mine work on my and I’m thick and curvy! I wear mine a little more fitted. PS actual boyfriend’s jeans look ridiculous on women. Just sayin.
    -Ash

59. Rose Mayo says:

That top is adorable-I didn't even realize it was sheer at first, but I kinda love that it is. It adds just the right amount of tease to an otherwise relaxed look!

Rose
    Blonde in this City

60. Kendi Lea says:

oh shoes! I forgot to link them, thanks for the reminder!

Ivanka Trump is the brand. 🙂

61. Laura says:

I just bought a pair of boyfriends recently. I like how comfortable they are, but I'm not sure if they suit me. And don't get me started on rolling the hems up. I just can't figure them out! But I will keep trying!

62. Erin Brown says:

I love wearing boyfriend jeans! These pictures of you are fantastic!

XO,

63. Kendi Lea says:

64. Kendi Lea says:

I think everything is 50% off right now! code: shop50

😉

65. Chelsea Finn says:

I love love love your look! I always wanted to try boyfriend jeans but im unsure as of whether or not i can pull them off yet. I love how you added that lacy bandeau, so pretty!

-Chelsea

66. Katie says:

I never see anything I really like on LOFT's site lately, but that top… I am eyeballing that top. That is gorgeous!

67. Kendi Lea says:

68. Mz Savvy Style says:

After YEARS of searching (well, maybe not years, but it seemed like it) I finally found my perfect pair of bf jeans. I'm a trend obsessed fashion blogger and wardrobe stylist and HAD to have some or I wouldn't sleep at night. Anyway, after much trying on, trial and error I finally found some that are just right for me at Gap (Old Navy's sister). I sized up so they'd fit looser but with my most recent styling client we stayed true to size. You just have to do what's right for your own body! Yours look fabulous!

69. Amelia says:

super cute! where is the little bra top from?

70. Code Overdressed says:

That's such a cute top, so delicate and feminine, is a great contrast with the boyfriend jeans!

Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

08.27.13 · Reply
  71. Adore your tee and love your cuff 😉 Cute casual outfit dear!

❤ Jenny Tsang

72. PearShapedGirl says:

xo, Katie

08.27.13 · Reply
  73. These boyfriends work really well on you! This particular fit probably wouldn't work on me though, they would be a little too baggy. I'd probably be one of those people sizing down.

Kristina does the Internets

74. Happinessatmidlife says:

I just bought this top last week and never thought to wear lace underneath it. Thank you for the idea and I am in love with your heels.

75. Berty Morales says:

This is a great look! Love those jeans.

08.27.13 · Reply
  76. Love this look! Great advice. I'm going to have to shopping for a pair. It can be so hard to find the perfect BF jean! Those look great on ya! 🙂

77. Mj Rdn says:
  78. Kendi Lea says:

You know I have a much better relationship with their store than website. I think it's because I like to feel the clothes and see the merchandising, but i found so much cute stuff in store and can't find anything online!

79. Androbel says:

ahahaha! I love your sense of humor. Love the top. Love the boyfriends…I'm not sure they work on me either… but I like how they feel; its all about pros and cons. In this case my comfort wins!

Xo,

Belen

80. rhiannon says:

hilarious! loving boyfriend jeans!

81. Nikki says:

xxoo,

nikki

82. Raven says:

You look really happy and peaceful in these photos!! Love your outfit and thanks for being such an inspiration <3

83. so pretty, kendi! i adore your blouse

kw, ladies in navy

08.27.13 · Reply
  84. They look awesome on you 🙂 I've tried boyfriend jeans on before, and they look terrible on me. I wish they looked good on me, but alas! Skinnies it is for me 🙂

85. Lix Hewett says:

My least favorite thing about 'boyfriend' clothes is the name. Yay, let's perpetuate the idea that loose clothing is not for women.

Positive note: I love this entire outfit.

86. Ashley says:

Great tip 🙂 I wholeheartedly agree! I happen to love boyfriend jeans and the only pair I have USED to fit me, but the baggier they get and the more I have to pull them up, the more I love them. By the by, your hair looks great in these!

xo Ashley

thetiniestfirecracker.com

87. Abby says:

xx Abby | a geek tragedy

88. sealedwithstyle says:

How cute is this!! I love your outfit… that top is super cute!
    xoxo, Meg

89. Gina says:

love this look and the jeans do look amazing on you!

90. Katie McC says:

I love boyfriend jeans for my body. I’m tall and slender, but I also have the style where I am proud to rock them. My sister on the other hand would never be caught dead in boyfriend jeans. It so depends on body type, comfort level and style. If someone is not comfortable wearing them, then they are not for them! But LOFT and Gap seem to fit me best in the bf bottoms dept. Love the look and I’m sure I would have sized up to!

08.27.13 · Reply
  91. Ok, here's the thing. I have a pair of boyfriend jeans from Target…bought them last summer and I love them. They are comfy, because my thighs are a little large. I also feel like they are properly worn in and soft. But, when I've posted them on WIWW, with heels even, and someone told me I should wear them because I'm too short. I'm 5'5'. I still wear them, but am I too for them? For real???
    ~FringeGirl

92. Lori says:

What brand/model is the bag?

93. TheresaTran says:

-theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

94. Sarah H. says:

I think they work for you because you're tall. Do not take it for granted, woman! You are blessed by the height gods. Even a really skinny girl if she's short will look like a frumpy troll in boyfriend style jeans. I'm speaking from experience. I did find that NY&Co's slim slouch jeans were a better option for petite girls (aka me) – they have the same effect as boyfriend jeans but more flattering. (They're here if anyone's interested).

~Sarah

95. Girl and Closet says:

By The Shore

96. Stephie (eat your heart out) says:

Those shoes are so pretty they make me want to cry.

97. chelseaandthecity says:

These jeans looks perfect on you Kendi! I love that they're boyfriend fit but not frumpy and that tee is so cool.

Chelsea & The City

08.27.13 · Reply
  98. I love my boyfriend jeans, but you are right. Just like any pair of pants, the cut and fit make a difference for each person. To me boyfriend jeans are slouchy so I wear a pair that fit as such. But I could a more fitted pair for some people as well.

99. Tracy says:

Tracy

100. Stephanie says:

101. Leah S. says:

This is my kinda look! Lovely the jeans lady.

102. Julie says:

I love the top! I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore "dry clean only" clothing though. Have you ever hand washed silk? I'm wondering if I could get away with it…

103. jacquie says:

I want to know this too…

08.27.13 · Reply
  104. The jeans look great. I’m still on the lookout for the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans.

thecorporatecatwalk.blogspot.com

105. Leslie says:

Love this look. I like "boyfriend jeans" and sweaters on other people but on me they look terrible! Sigh.
    It's a trial and error process to find the perfect fit but once you find it. All you want to do is wear denim!

106. Taylor Wymer says:

I learned this lesson the hard way last weekend. I wanted soo badly to like boyfriend jeans, but I just don't! I tried on a pairs in a few sizes from a couple of stores and was disappointed every.time. Finally dawned on me to try a straight cut jean with a little distressing, sized up, and BAM, my very own "boyfriend" fit.

08.27.13 · Reply
  107. So cute, I love how you accessorized!

108. suzanne says:

I agree…these don't always work. Sometimes I like myself in them and sometimes I think, "worst choice *ever*"

These however do look fabulous on you. And I love how you've styled the whole outfit.

bisous
    Suzanne

109. Miranda says:

110. Festive Girls says:

Jen

111. Rosely Carrasco says:

112. Elle says:

Loving those jeans, Kendi! You’re a beauty, as always 🙂

xo, elle | Living
    in Color.

113. Jasmine Punia says:

-Jasmine

114. Kaity says:

I have yet to find a pair of boyfriend jeans that fits like I want it to. I feel like they're always either too fitted or just way too large! Boo. Maybe next time I'm at Old Navy I'll have to give theirs a try.

Also, your bracelet is, like, perfect. The shape is so interesting!

115. Kimberly Ann says:

Great post! I've never had boyfriend jeans but I'm definitely on the lookout.. They're so versatile! This outfit is so cute too.

116. Universeandyou says:

Beautiful look ! Love your top <3

Check out my International GIVEAWAY

xoxo from Japan

117. Magdalena Paulino says:

Love this look! So perfect!

08.27.13 · Reply
  118. So true about the fits – that’s why there are so many different fits and cuts out there, because we come in all shapes and sizes!

I love how you paired up the boyfriend jeans with the sheer top – it really makes it look comfy and the top still dresses it up a little! You look amazing!

119. halie says:

Ooo, super cute top.

120. gina says:

People should really refrain from commenting on someone's blog if they don't have something nice to say.
    Of course you should wear them. You can't be too short! Keep rocking them, Tricia!
    XO, Gina

121. gina says:

I love BF jeans…I've had good luck with this style at Gap.
    This is a great look, Kendi…I love that belt!
    XO, Gina

122. ashleigh says:

LOL. I think mine work on my and I'm thick and curvy! I wear mine a little more fitted. PS actual boyfriend's jeans look ridiculous on women. Just sayin.
    -Ash

123. Erin Brown says:

I love wearing boyfriend jeans! These pictures of you are fantastic!

XO,

124. Chelsea Finn says:

-Chelsea

08.28.13 · Reply
  125. Adore your tee and love your cuff 😉 Cute casual outfit dear!

❤ Jenny Tsang

126. Happinessatmidlife says:

127. Raven says:

128. Kelsey Wilburn says:

so pretty, kendi! i adore your blouse

kw, ladies in navy

129. Ashley says:

xo Ashley

thetiniestfirecracker.com

130. Ashley says:

Girl, wear them if YOU like them! P.s. I don't think your comment was unwelcome. Go on with your sweet self 🙂

xo Ashley

thetiniestfirecracker.com

08.28.13 · Reply
  131. haha…I think you are right about the boyfriend jeans. I don’t think they are my best look. I have skinny chicken legs and I just look like I bought a pair of pants that are too big. But I love how they look on you! And I absolutely LOVE that top with the lacy bra! Where is the bra from if you don’t mind me asking? It is sexy without being too revealing. Love it!

~Jessica

Jeans and a Teacup

08.28.13 · Reply
  132. Thank you Gina. I'm wearing them right now. lol. They are my favorite jeans.

133. Katie McC says:

I love boyfriend jeans for my body. I'm tall and slender, but I also have the style where I am proud to rock them. My sister on the other hand would never be caught dead in boyfriend jeans. It so depends on body type, comfort level and style. If someone is not comfortable wearing them, then they are not for them! But LOFT and Gap seem to fit me best in the bf bottoms dept. Love the look and I'm sure I would have sized up to!

134. Stephie (eat your heart out) says:

Those shoes are so pretty they make me want to cry.

135. Rachel Frend says:

136. Karen Regina Yu says:

Me three! Such a great look for sheer tops!

137. Leah S. says:

This is my kinda look! Lovely the jeans lady.

08.28.13 · Reply
  138. The jeans look great. I'm still on the lookout for the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans.

thecorporatecatwalk.blogspot.com

08.28.13 · Reply
  139. So cute, I love how you accessorized!

140. Elle says:

Loving those jeans, Kendi! You're a beauty, as always 🙂

xo, elle | Living
    in Color.

08.28.13 · Reply
  141. So true about the fits – that's why there are so many different fits and cuts out there, because we come in all shapes and sizes!

142. marta garcia giralt says:

I absolutely love this look!! I imagine you in la toscana with this mediterranean colors 🙂

Marta.

08.28.13 · Reply
  143. haha…I think you are right about the boyfriend jeans. I don't think they are my best look. I have skinny chicken legs and I just look like I bought a pair of pants that are too big. But I love how they look on you! And I absolutely LOVE that top with the lacy bra! Where is the bra from if you don't mind me asking? It is sexy without being too revealing. Love it!

~Jessica

Jeans and a Teacup

08.28.13 · Reply
  144. I love that top from the loft, the sheerness and the details are adorable with the boyfriend jeans!

Classy Chic & Chardonnay

145. Nikki E. says:

Love that top! Care to share where you got that cami/lace bra number underneath?
    Love this post about the Boyfriend jeans. I’ve come to learn that no two boyfriend jeans are the same. I found some a few years ago at Urban that worked great for me, but unfortunately are ready to be retired, and I have not been able to find another pair that fit like they do! I hate that!

08.28.13 · Reply
  146. Super cute casual outfit! Love the boyfriend jeans and that top!

147. Cassandra Too says:

Cute outfit! love the jeans and your heels! 😀

Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin

cassandra xxhttp://backtofive.blogspot.com

148. Agi says:

Love the top and I totally agree about boyfriend jeans. I have 2 pairs and they are both more fitted than loose. I think it’s all about the fit.

Don’t forget to stop by and link up tomorrow, Thursday, for my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

149. marta garcia giralt says:

Marta.

150. Kel D says:

LOVE this outfit!! Colors are great and look fab on you!!

08.28.13 · Reply
  151. I think i’m one of those wear boyfriend jeans look a bit bizarre. I’ve tried and tried, but nope. I just exude man-ness when I wear them. Love the pairings here and how you use feminine features like sheer and the lace to juxtapose the boyfriend jeans!

152. Classy Chic & Chardonnay says:

Classy Chic & Chardonnay

153. Hope Howland says:

Boyfriend jeans are amazing on those with a more straight figure… however… those with curves can usually look like not so awesome.. (obviously there are always exceptions…) my advice for those on the curvier side… opt for something that has a little more stretch in the fabric… it will forgive a lot more than your average loose fit boyfriend…. if your like me makes me look wider… to which I give a big fat “oh hell no”….
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

154. Laura says:

More rolled then folded… I'll try that! Thanks!

08.28.13 · Reply
  155. I really wish I’d read this before I bought my boyfriend jeans. I sized up in an effort to get that casual, chic look, but it really just looks like my pants don’t fit and I’m going to go plumb a toilet or something.

156. Nikki E. says:

Love this post about the Boyfriend jeans. I've come to learn that no two boyfriend jeans are the same. I found some a few years ago at Urban that worked great for me, but unfortunately are ready to be retired, and I have not been able to find another pair that fit like they do! I hate that!

157. Dany for fashiontowear says:

I love the embroidered shirt with your casual jeans. I think the problem is that most denims should be chosen for the fit and not the size or trend. There is no other garement you can gain or lose weight in a hurry…

There is a new weekly blogger game up on fashiontowear.blogspot.com connecting all shoe lovers around the world. I’d be more than happy if you check it out. Thanks

08.28.13 · Reply
  158. Super cute casual outfit! Love the boyfriend jeans and that top!

159. Cassandra Too says:

Cute outfit! love the jeans and your heels! 😀

Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin

cassandra xx

160. Agi says:

Love the top and I totally agree about boyfriend jeans. I have 2 pairs and they are both more fitted than loose. I think it's all about the fit.

Don't forget to stop by and link up tomorrow, Thursday, for my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

161. Anne Hill says:

haha great advice Kendi! Those do look greta on you. Dang B is killin it with the photos lately. I love these!

162. Kel D says:

LOVE this outfit!! Colors are great and look fab on you!!

163. Supal says:

I think i'm one of those wear boyfriend jeans look a bit bizarre. I've tried and tried, but nope. I just exude man-ness when I wear them. Love the pairings here and how you use feminine features like sheer and the lace to juxtapose the boyfriend jeans!

164. Hope Howland says:

Boyfriend jeans are amazing on those with a more straight figure… however… those with curves can usually look like not so awesome.. (obviously there are always exceptions…) my advice for those on the curvier side… opt for something that has a little more stretch in the fabric… it will forgive a lot more than your average loose fit boyfriend…. if your like me makes me look wider… to which I give a big fat "oh hell no"….
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

165. J is for Jessica says:

I really wish I'd read this before I bought my boyfriend jeans. I sized up in an effort to get that casual, chic look, but it really just looks like my pants don't fit and I'm going to go plumb a toilet or something.

166. Dany for fashiontowear says:

There is a new weekly blogger game up on fashiontowear.blogspot.com connecting all shoe lovers around the world. I'd be more than happy if you check it out. Thanks

167. sharon says:

hi kendi, i dont know what it is but the 3rd picture reminds me of sandra bullock.. haha i just had to let you know 😛

168. Anne Hill says:

169. Vanessa says:

I’m crazy about my boyfriend jeans. Skinnies are too skinny and straights aren’t skinny enough, so boyfriend jeans are it. Besides, they look great rolled up and I have the shortest legs on the planet. Win, win, win.

08.28.13 · Reply
  170. Love the outfit! I can’t wear boyfriend jean… they look funny on me. But then I used to think the same thing about skinny jeans…

171. Alyssa Lyon says:

I love this look on you 🙂 So adorable and you look absolutely gorgeous. Please post your beauty regimen! I am a sucker for boyfriend jeans, but then again I am fairly tall and thin so I don’t really think I look as good in them as you. I look, frankly,
    well I look like a dude. But they’re so comfortable I just love wearing them. Cheers!

Shop Vintage Levis

172. AbbyCaroline says:

Not to be a total creep, but where’s that bra(lette?) from…I’ve been on the lookout for a nice one?

173. sharon says:

08.29.13 · Reply
  174. Vanessa says:

I'm crazy about my boyfriend jeans. Skinnies are too skinny and straights aren't skinny enough, so boyfriend jeans are it. Besides, they look great rolled up and I have the shortest legs on the planet. Win, win, win.

08.29.13 · Reply
  175. Love the outfit! I can't wear boyfriend jean… they look funny on me. But then I used to think the same thing about skinny jeans…

08.29.13 · Reply
  176. Alyssa Lyon says:

I love this look on you 🙂 So adorable and you look absolutely gorgeous. Please post your beauty regimen! I am a sucker for boyfriend jeans, but then again I am fairly tall and thin so I don't really think I look as good in them as you. I look, frankly,
    well I look like a dude. But they're so comfortable I just love wearing them. Cheers!

Shop Vintage Levis

08.29.13 · Reply
  177. AbbyCaroline says:

Not to be a total creep, but where's that bra(lette?) from…I've been on the lookout for a nice one?

08.29.13 · Reply
  178. Tara CW44 says:

I like boyfriend jeans but wasn’t sure that they were for me. I recently found a pair at a thrift store and love them, but I agree with the fit. They should fit your waist and butt, but loose in the legs.

08.29.13 · Reply
  179. I completely agree! I get so frustrated buying jeans (especially boyfriends). Thanks for the boost of girl-power. Damn those pesky little numbers on the tag. Who cares as long as we look great, right?

08.29.13 · Reply
  180. Roanna Fernandes says:

Nice, you look! 🙂

08.29.13 · Reply
  181. Tara CW44 says:

I like boyfriend jeans but wasn't sure that they were for me. I recently found a pair at a thrift store and love them, but I agree with the fit. They should fit your waist and butt, but loose in the legs.

08.29.13 · Reply
  182. I completely agree! I get so frustrated buying jeans (especially boyfriends). Thanks for the boost of girl-power. Damn those pesky little numbers on the tag. Who cares as long as we look great, right?

08.29.13 · Reply
  183. Roanna Fernandes says:

Nice, you look! 🙂

08.29.13 · Reply
  184. 33 says:

I thought you have a pair of light color boyfriend jeans from NY&Co.. This Gap one looks very similar.
    BTW, I made a few collages of your daily outfits. You really like your dark rinse Gap boyfriend jeans. Then again, they are comfortable and fit your body and style very much.
    Also, your personal style and styling has improved. I looked at every single posting back 2 years. You got better and better. Also I like that now you chose simple background to show case the outfit. When the background is too busy (next to shrubs for example) the outfit gets lost.
    Also, the camera and photos have both improved BIG TIME! I really like the photos starting this year.
    Your poses and the angle of shots also enhance the outfits. You now really know how to dress for your body type. My body is kind of like yours that’s why I did the collages so that I can learn something from how you dress.
    XOXO and keep up the good work!

08.30.13 · Reply
  185. 33 says:

Your poses and the angle of shots also enhance the outfits. You now really know how to dress for your body type. My body is kind of like yours that's why I did the collages so that I can learn something from how you dress.
    XOXO and keep up the good work!

08.31.13 · Reply
  186. Susie says:

Yes! Those of us with an hourglass figure totally cannot do boyfriend jeans. We are shaped completely unlike a boy. The jeans will just sit on our shelf-butts with the waist gaping with an extra 3 inches.

09.04.13 · Reply
  187. Susie says:

09.04.13 · Reply
  188. Great outfit – LOVE your tope!

Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

09.06.13 · Reply
  189. Kate says:

Great outfit – LOVE your tope!

Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca