10.15.13-1

10.15.13-4
10.15.13-6
10.15.13-3
10.15.13-2
10.15.13-5

You know the saying ‘a tall drink of water’ I like to think that I’m more like a ‘full glass of wine’ today. For about two seconds I thought about just making this post an ode to red wine but then I remembered other people read this blog. So I will not. You are welcome. 

It’s pretty much a sauna here today with on and off rain. And while that’s good for the earth, it’s terrible for my hair. Chance of rain today: 90%; chance of a good hair day: 10%. I can tell the humidity by my hair; should have been a weather girl

_________________

Sweater: J.Crew (p.s. this color is in store)

Pants: J.Crew

Heels: Madewell

Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Necklace: old Anthro // Similar

Shop the Outfit

Fit Details

Monthly Capsule Wardrobe

Each month I create monthly capsules out of my favorite pieces, perfectly curated for each month.

75 Responses

  1. Love the heels and necklace! It's all in the details especially when your going monochrome! I just added pants this color to the list of things I want for my wardrobe the other day, always nice to see I'm doing something right πŸ˜‰

    xx
    Katelyn
    http://www.katelynnow.com

  2. The colors in these pieces are gorgeous. (I'm laughing at the comments about kolored pants Kendi. Ha!) I have a feeling we missed out on your ode to red wine…I'm sure your humor would have made it something special. πŸ™‚

    On
    the Daily Express

  3. Oh man, I'm a little sad you didn't make it an ode to red wine!
    Nevertheless, you're looking gorgeous as always. Love those heels.

    Erin
    acloverandabee.blogspot.com

  4. I love the wine colored get up Kendi, you look gorgeous! I have the worst case of humidity hair too, we would have made an awesome weather girl team.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

  5. Love this outfit. The wine colour in the pants and top is gorgeous.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

  6. what a beautiful color on you! i'm definitely feeling this monochromatic look. yay for the return of humidity in texas (bleh).
    jyoti @ whatjocraves.com

  7. I love that color! Mostly I want to steal those heels πŸ™‚ So sweet.

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

  8. You, my dear Kendi, never seize to make me laugh! I love it and this outfit-wine is perfect for fall!

    And my hair is a perfect weather predictor too! It does the weatherman's job ten times better than they actually do!
    -Jess
    http://www.JessicasWonderland.com

  9. This is exactly my kind of fall look — as much burgundy/wine/oxblood as I can get on my body! You look gorgeous — love how the black heels ground the look.
    -Kodi
    grey et al

  10. Love.. and I would've supported you to the "Ode to Red Wine"… any time wine is involved I'm totally in!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

  11. I love this outfit! The collar-necklace is the greatest, such a fun pop of color.

    ps – You should always feel free to make your posts about wine. No one will object!

  12. sorry to notice your boobs, but they look great! says the post-breastfeeding mama. πŸ™

  13. totally love this monochrome look going on – just having a discussion the other day on how monochrome looks are slimming, not that you need any help πŸ˜‰ love that necklace too!!!

  14. Chance of looking adorable – 100%! Love that color for fall! Just picked up a scarf in plaid that has that shade of burgundy…..LOVE!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Favorites from the Week

this week’s most loved posts