White Out

posted on: 7/03/2013

7.3.13-4 7.3.13-1 7.3.13-3 7.3.13-2 7.3.13-5 7.3.13-6

Yesterday I had the plan to write a day in the life type post, as a way to share more of my life at bloom. Ironically enough, I was too busy at bloom to write said post and therefore you shall never know what I did yesterday. I say that to leave suspense in the air when I tell you what kept me so busy: markdowns for our summer sale next week, purchasing office supplies, payroll, a post office run, and filing our received inventory invoices. Riveting, I tell you.

One day I will be good at blogging and I will write those posts regularly with detail and interest. Once I figure out how to make Quick Books and office supplies interesting, that is.
___________________________
Top: BB Dakota
Skirt: bloom
Shoes: Similar
Tote: Madewell
Necklace: c/o ILY Couture

1. Love your all white with the colored necklace! :)

xo, Ainslee

abeautifulheartblog.blogspot.com

2. It kind of looks like your wearing a dress in these pictures! I like the all white for summer, but a pop of color with a great statement necklace!

Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

3. You use QuickBooks !! Awesome !! I work for the QuickBooks Online team at Intuit :)

4. Oh, Quickbooks. You've got your work cut out for you to make THAT interesting. ;) But if anyone can do it, you can.

5. i can't believe you got those shoes at DSW, i never find anything cute there! this outfit is so amazing.

xx, Alicia
    river city chic

6. Love the white on white, it looks so light and airy!

Emily

7. Fourth of July inspired necklace? Or is that by chance? :)

8. I'm a CPA, and some days I swear I spend all day in quickbooks. It might not be interesting, but it is real life. =)

9. Really beautiful! I think the sandals are my favorite part.

www.shannonheartsblog.com

10. so pretty! you look gorgeous. and what a necklace that is! :)

xxoo,
    nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

11. Gorgeous dress and necklace!! You always look so pretty!

12. That necklace is gorgeous - love it paired with a simple white dress too!

Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

13. beautiful necklace! isn't it funny how something as "glamorous" as owning a clothing boutique is often everything but. :)

14. Love the all white look! Esp those shoes!!

xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

15. love airy whites in the summer! love this! x

dipped in yellow

16. Wonderful outfit, simple and cute. Love your style!

xx Linnae

www.linnaedesign.blogspot.com

17. So pretty!! I love the all white!

Joyce
    Sip-n-wear.blogspot.com

18. Adore white outfits. As a mom, whenever I wear white, I call it my "balls of steel" look. :)
    www.thismomsgonnasnap.com

19. You look lovely Kendi! Such a gorgeous top and skirt!

20. Gosh!! All white is to die for this season!! LOVE it..
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

21. Looking angelic in white!

22. OMG those shoes and that necklace! ( falls over and faints)

23. whichmewillibetodayJuly 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Such a great summer look. I want those sandals!

24. Gorgeous look! :)

25. love the all-white look! gorgeous layering

kw, ladies in navy

26. I don't know ... I think office supplies are exciting. :)

27. melissa rosenkildeJuly 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Perfect white look. I love how the necklace pops!

www.topitoff-mel.blogspot.com

28. I love that necklace! It looks amazing on the white background! I think it'd be interesting to see what you do everyday :)

catchingflight.blogspot.com

29. footnotes and findsJuly 3, 2013 at 12:44 PM

i love all white outfits! and the pop of colour with the necklace is perfect :)

30. That necklace is to die for! It goes so well with the bag, too!

-Lindsey | http://zipandzeal.blogspot.com/

31. Gah! That necklace. That white dress. Perfection! And so perfect for summer! Loving this. Always beautiful kendi!

Http://borderlinefab.wordpress.com

32. You look amazing in this all white outfit. That necklace is so pretty and it totally pops. Gorgeous!

33. I love the look of all white, I am always afraid to try it myself though! You look great.

Amy
    www.mariposamedley.etsy.com

34. I am terrified of wearing all white (I never eben buy white because I know I'll stain it immediately). Wish I had the balls to pull this off! haha

www.adventuresinanalog.blogspot.com

35. White has never been worn better - you look like an angel !

36. You look absolutely GLOWING in these pics! Quick books agrees with you! :)

37. I love your layering of white on white-very cute!

Leah Faye

e plus l

38. Stunning necklace :)

39. You were amazing yesterday! And your blogging is just perfect. No need to try to make office supplies interesting! Hope you have a fabulous 4th of July!

Trendy Mondays - your online fashion destination for independent European designers

40. i thought this was a dress at first! i love the blousey-ness of the top & the monochroma!

xo julesinflats.com

41. Atleast you did all those riveting bloom-related things looking good in a fabulous pair of white sandals ;) btw kudos for staying stain-free in an all white outfit, i know how hard that can be! (ctually I don't know because I don't think I've ever done it lol)
    www.the-lifestyle-project.com

42. Kendi - I've never commented before, but I just had to say how much I love this outfit! That necklace is going on my wish list! Thanks for your posts recently and how much you've opened up- they've all been amazing!

43. THIS OUTFIT IS SHEER GENIUS

44. Wow Kendi! Such a stunning look! Love it and the necklace!

I don't feel too bad about not posting something after hearing how a great blogger such as yourself also gets busy with real life responsibilities. Your day sounds very productive and not in the least bit boring.

Hope you have a nice 4th of July holiday and good luck with the summer sale at Bloom!

Also loving that necklace! I need it in my life!!

45. Lovely layout. It would be nice to read your "day in the life" post, but don't stress out about it. I find that when I try to "schedule" posts, it makes me so stressed and is just another "to do" when in reality, you blog because you enjoy it. And Quickbooks is soooo boring....

46. Love the dress with the pop of that adorable necklace!

www.alluredevieblog.com

47. That necklace is GORGE and what better way to spotlight it. Love this all white outfit!

xo, Nina

afterthe40barfinish

48. I love your layering of white on white-very cute!White has never been worn better - you look like an angel !

49. You look great, Kendi!

50. Oh my gosh love the white on you!! And perfect necklace on top!

Kristina does the Internets

51. I love the simplicity of this!
    Jenn
    With Luck Blog
    Shabby Apple Giveaway

52. Code OverdressedJuly 3, 2013 at 8:11 PM

You're a vision of summer! Love the crispy white dress, the necklace is a great statement piece!

Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

53. I'd rather know what you do in the course of a holiday, instead! (Hint: take notes tomorrow!) Looking good, Kendi!

54. so lovely and elegant.

55. Amazing necklace!
    So summer, so stylish!!!

With love
    Elisa - My Fantabulous World

56. Great outfit, Kendi! Love the necklace :)

57. Love your outfit! You look awesome! Great necklace!

58. Lovely all-white outfit! :)

Really like the colourful statement necklace with it too! :)

Away From The Blue

59. Hi Kendi, I've been reading your blog for ages and have never commented BUT this outfit is just too amazing not to! Seriously, it's so good. You are my number one fashion inspiration and you're a pretty inspiring person in general. Thank you for existing! <3

60. LOve this outfit. Amazing and that necklace is stunning.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

61. You are glowing in this outfit! I love the white on white and that necklace is gorgeous! Happy 4th!
    ~Jessica

62. If you blog about office supplies or stationery, that would be awesome!!! ahaha I *heart* office supplies just as much as I love design in any aspect. I'll look forward to seeing this 'life type' post :) Keep smiling!

63. chelseaandthecityJuly 4, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I think you're excellent at blogging Kendi... I'm always interested in your day be it moving, ordering office supplies or relaxing with your hubby. I hope you have an amazing July 4th! Loving the all-white outfit.

Chelsea & The City

64. Lovely dress, I love love that necklace.

65. White & camel look so sharp together!

Colour Me Classic

66. You always look so classy, Kendi! I'm a fan!

Not
    Your Ordinary Beauty Queen

67. that necklace is to die for!

www.chevronsandeclairs.com

68. Love the accessories and the new and stylish jewelry! Avail enticing discounts and Nimli Coupons Code offers on your favorite products.

69. Aurélie Alias MounetteJuly 5, 2013 at 7:27 AM

your shoes are amazing and your skirt too!

kiss

Aurélie

70. I loove the shoes.. http://underthestarsandsun.blogspot.com/

71. Roanna FernandesJuly 5, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Wowza, Kendi! You look sooo nice. I love everything here. :-)

72. Love how the accessories add instant polish and ground the easy, breezy skirt and top combo. Gorgeous!

- Kristen and MK

73. All white outfits somehow make me feel so serene ! You look beautiful.

I would be honored if you visit stilettosontreadmill.blogspot.com

74. Beautiful, Kendi! I love how you made the necklace the only pop of color (besides your bag, of course). Great shoes too, I might have to look for them at my local DSW.

75. Kendi! You look STUNNING. White is for you, that's for sure

xo Ashley

thetiniestfirecracker.com

76. Love the dress, especially paired with the statement necklace !

Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

77. I love this outfit. You look great in it! Super cute shoes.

78. Love the white, it is so summer!
    I wouldn't be brave enough to pull that look off myself though. White clothes are often too see-through, and I'm also prone to spilling things on myself!

79. love this look, kendi!

80. I loved the jewelry that you were sporting in these photos! You definitely look like you have a dynamic Spring fashion look going for you. What kind of jewelry would you recommend for the Winter time? I would like to get something for my wife, but I'm not really sure where to start.