Dear Olivia

posted on: 8/28/2012

8.27.12a 8.27.12b 8.27.12c 8.27.12d
{Top: Ruche | Shorts: Similar | Bag: Melie Bianco | Heels: Target}
I have a girl crush on Olivia Palermo's style. (She kind of scared me as a co-worker and friend in The City, but I dig her clothes and hair.) It's no surprise since I have a pinboard called 'Girl Crushes' and she's pretty much the star. I feel like my outfit today is very Olivia. Well, if Olivia lived in the suburbs and didn't spend a lot on shoes, then definitely.

So Olivia, if you ever find my Pinterest board with all of your photos on it, don't be alarmed. I don't want to stalk you and hurt you, I just want to be your best friend and take all of your clothes when you aren't looking. Where's the harm in that?

1. that is such a cute top, love it! i also love Oliva Palermo's style! she just makes it seem so easy.

2. I completely love Olivia Patermo's style!
    adoredlife.blogspot.com

3. I almost bought that very blouse on Ruche the other day! This is a special day for me, Kendi. I might actually have...a fashion instinct!!!! :) As always, you look great!

4. That bag is great... And what a coincidence. I feel the same way about you.

Typhanie
    www.mygarmentsofpraise.com

5. You look so tan! Oh, and smokin'. :)

6. Ha!  Very cute!  I did watch that show a couple of times and she seemed super scary.

7. That's kind of how I feel about you... also in a non-creepy way!
    I'm loving your hair. It's kind of making me want to cut mine, but I'm such a wimp about losing length!

8. Very cute outfit and I love her style too...minus the furs!

9. Haha I love Olivia's style, too.  I also love your blouse, and your bag!

10. hahah love this! i LOVE olivia's style. you're allowed to crush!

11. This is awkward: I think we're in a girl-crush love triangle.

12. I loove her style; very crush worthy. That top is so darling! I love the collar.

13. Is there anywhere else to get that top?  Im in love!

14. You look lovely!

www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

15. She's my favorite too.  I thought she was crazy on The City, but still always thought she looked great, even while being crazy.  You also look great (and not crazy).

Gracey

16. That top is already sold out, dagnabbit! I would like to take all your clothes when you aren't looking if you are going to take hers. Deal?

17. Love this outfit! Very Olivia. -Heidihttp://fabricandfrosting.blogspot.no/

18. pretty little fawnAugust 28, 2012 at 12:10 PM

My goodness, this outfit is so cute! I'm in love with the color of your purse! I just did a post on my blog with my latest thrifted pieces and some embroidery I'm working on. Stop by and have a look if you can, that'd be amazing!

www.prettylittlefawn.blogspot.com

19. jeez, olivia & her man are just downright gorgeous, with great hair, & style. but she does seem a little...high strung/crazy from the show!

you look great here! i'm in love with your top!

great photos, great post!

alissa b

20. oh my! I'm totally in love with this outfit! It is TOTALLY Olivia!

www.clothedwithstrengthanddignity.com

21. Great top - so pretty! And last I heard, OP was raving about Kendi on her pinterest...bet you're her style inspiration...and if not, why not?! :) xx

22. Bahaha I'm also slightly/seriously obsessed with Olivia! Love this outfit and I can't wait to see you at ifbcon!!
    Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com

23. This is very OP-inspired and I love it.  I have a major crush on her too and have been known to search through Pinterest images of her for outfit inspiration! :)

24. Absolutely love the whole outfit!!! Obsessed with that bag! Just gorgeous! :)

25. That top is so so pretty!!! I adore the collars. I love this so much. (: I see the Olivia inspiration~

-theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

26. SURELY she could at least gift you her hand me downs?? :) she is my style idol as well, so adorable... every time.

27. I love your top!! So cute!

www.studentswife.com

28. Love this top. Great paired with the leopard heels :)

-April

29. Laura Gustafson (Simmons)August 28, 2012 at 12:47 PM

I love those shorts! The link to the "similar" isn't linked...can you add the link so I can find some like these :)

30. CoffeebeansandbobbypinsAugust 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM

No harm, it is very Oliviaesq!

31. So cute! I never saw The City, but I heard she was awful.

Kristin
    www.dressedandfed.com

32. The last time you posted about those leopard heels I may or may not have run straight to Target to go "grocery shopping" and those leopard heels may or may not have dropped off the shelf into my cart and I may have accidentally bought them. And I may or may not be wearing them right this minute and feeling like a rebel at work. Maybe.
    www.tryingthebestican.blogspot.com

33. Haha i LOVE the top! looks so pretty on you :) And the pink bag, too! This is definitely very Olivia :)

Rory

34. She has the most incredible style And hair...I don't know how she does it so well! But I can definitely see the inspiration in this outfit and it looks SO gorgeous and classy! I love that your heels are from Target too :) Very inspiring outfit!

~Jacy

www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

35. Your adorable! I love it. Your posts are always so funny and cute. I love that collared top! So great.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

36. I too am obsessed with how pretty OP is. Seriously, her hair...what? how? And I love pretty much everything she's ever worn. I've never watched The City, and I'm going to keep it that way just so I can keep the image I have of her in my head.

Sarah's Real Life

37. I love Olivia's style too. She seems kinda scary, but her is style is fabulous. Love your outfit!

xox,
    Sabrina

38. Outfit certainly is practical and stylish. This shirt  aroused some  admiration!

From www.xeanafashion.com

39. Haha, I want to take all of Olivia's clothes too... and yours for that matter. If I start a pin board filled with pictures of you, you won't be alarmed, right?  Love your lace top with the super cute collar!

40. Hehe, I think she's my girl crush too! I want to steal every single outfit of hers! That top is super cute btw! :)

-Stephanie@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

41. hahah I'd love to take all her clothes too!  she totally did not seem like a nice person in The City, but she has great style for sure!

joyce
    sip-n-wear.blogspot.com

42. Love the leopard with the lace shirt.  And the collar is so cute! I had never heard of Olivia until a couple months ago...sad right? But I think it's ok to have a girl crush on her.
    ~Jessica

43. I feel the same way about Nicole Richie. Totally not weird.

44. LOVE this look!

wwww.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

45. Yes, this outfit is very Olivia-like!  I love it.. well done :)  And certainly no harm in wanting to steal gush-worthy closets from gorgeous girls!

www.rachaelkhawkins.blogspot.com

46. Your title makes me happy. : )

47. Love Olivia - Love the outfit.  And I'd like to raid your closet for some clothes, thankyouverymuch. :)

48. I love your blog and your look!!!
    have a nice day, Kendi!!

49. Those shoes are to die for! I might just have to take a trip to target when this hurricane is over!

www.simply-sable.blogspot.com

50. That collar is to die for!

Mia

51. LOL! I feel the same way about you - like oh gosh am I over pinning this girl? She's gonna think I'm a wierdo stalker. Glad to hear you can relate. And yes, OP has fabulous style. Love the outfit today, Miss Kendi. I always do.

52. Hahah, hilarious post. Feel the same way about Miss OP, I don't know if I could work with her but would love to be a BFF

53. Olivia is definitely on my girl crush list too- she just makes getting dressed look so easy and pretty. I'd totally steal her clothes too, although I'm not sure they would fit my size 8 butt! haha

54. uh I definitely have a pinboard called "OP Love" JUST for Olivia. I'm more of a stalker I think haha.

www.chevronsandeclairs.com

55. This top is amazing (I'm completely obsessed with collars right now), but I love the whole ensemble! Very Olivia indeed.

56. I'm absolutely loving your styling choices lately. So glad that I now have a target near me, therefore enabling me to stalk you and dress more like you. I promise my intentions are good!

57. there are definitely some women that I would take all of their clothes if I had the chance. you're actually one of them. so good work :) and love the sexy leopard heels! they're perfect.

58. Haha you are too cute. I have girl crushes too... Nicole Richie is one for sure!

59. I love her style too!

60. Kendi, you have outdone yourself. I'm kinda majorly obsessed with this entire outfit. The collar! The lace! The black and white! The perfect touch of animal print! When are you going to visit Georgia to become my personal stylist? (Just kidding. Mostly.)

61. Such a pretty look, and she is definitely one of my style crushes too!
    xo K
    www.lilieslattesandlace.com

62. love this outfit!!! love Olivia as well!!!

63. O la la! Totally Olivia, but with your charm and cuteness :)

-Angela

64. Oh, I love Olivia! Your outfit is definitely Olivia-esque. :)

www.highheelstosneakers.com

65. Gah, love it all. I can't pull off the peter pan collars...this makes me sad. You on the other hand look fabulous. Love the handbag color <3

Lindsay
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

66. I love the lace top! And Olivia's style:)
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

67. I love Olivia! Definitely girl crush worthy, such imppecable taste.

In fact, I did a blog post about her myself - Style Crush: Olivia Palermo

Check it out if you have the time :)

Moss & Stone

68. ahhaha no harm. I'd do the same!

69. The bag is very beautiful. Love it.

70. she was so scary...but so cute and well dressed.

71. kristian satterleeAugust 28, 2012 at 5:57 PM

What a fun collar!

72. Ahhhh she has such great style!!

I think I need this top....bad. Gorgeous as always :)

Lizzie

placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

73. Aw, hehe, you're too cute Kendi and me too - I have a huge Olivia crush... love how you've put this ensemble together definitley seeing the Olivia inspiration behind it!! xo

74. This is kinda naughty but nice. Cute!

75. I like her style too. It's so classy, & your outfit today reflects it well! Love the pop of the leopard shoes too. Great!

flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

76. Definitely her style! But I definitely love you more.

77. I have always wanted to visit Georgia.... ;)

78. Ohhh Nicole. Her style and her hair. She is one for the books or well the boards, I guess in my obsessive case.

79. First, you are serious have a wonderful toned body, Ken! I never realized before <3 and the lace top with heels are amazing! You're so inspiring me (:

80. I also have a huge girl crush on Olivia.  Such style that girl has, and so do you!!

81. Olivia is awesome. I love the cute collar and lace detailing of this outfit. So ladylike and so very Olivia!

-Erin-

82. LOVE this top!! and i have a huge girl crush on that girl too!!

xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

83. Such a cute top. Love your shoes!

84. HappinessatmidlifeAugust 28, 2012 at 9:28 PM

I think we all need a celebrity BFF that we can share clothes with and she's got great style!  I love the collar details on your top!

www.happinessatmidlife.com

85. I love Olivia too.  Your look here is definitely something she would wear!

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

86. Such an adorable collar on this top ! :)

87. ahh olivia, i adore her style too! funny how she seemed to come out best from The City, when she was created as the cruella de ville!!

katie x

88. I love her clothes too, but I wasn't exactly a fan of her on the city. She dresses AMAZINGLY though, and I agree, this outfit looks very "her". I love the bag!

89. I totally feel the vibe of her style in your look, she's a cool style inspiration.

90. Love your lace top! It's so pretty! :D

91. that's ok... just so long as I can have your clothes ;)

92. So beautiful pictures. And this bag is just gorgeous.

www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

93. Hahaha! My Pinterest account is also full of Olivia's outfits - her style is just amazing!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    CK

ps I love those shorts!

94. me too! olivia is just fab!
    gorgeous! love the blouse! :)xxasteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

95. I'm with ya on the Olivia crush! I'll totally help you take her clothes :)

PS Love that bag!

96. Lol "I don't want to stalk you and hurt you" My mister just doesn't understand girlcrushes. He thinks it's "weird", but he just doesn't understand! You look adorable!!
    xo Heather  http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

97. Um, I NEED that top. It'd complete my final NYFW outfit perfectly!

98. Great outfit and I am in love with your bag.

99. You're crushing on Olivia Palermo's style... and I'm crushing HARD on yours. The leopard pop is exactly what the doctor ordered!!!

100. I have been looking for a really nice initial pendant.  Where did you get yours?  BTW, love your outfit. :)

101. Dear Olivia and Kendi
    I love your style!

altmoda.com

102. Don't we all have girl crushes?  Emma Watson is mine :D

103. This is very Olivia. And you even sort of resemble her.  Definitely could be interpreted as stalkerish...or just as really awesome style ;)
    <3 Cambriajupefashion.blogspot.com

104. I had trouble liking Olivia at first because she seemed so not nice, but there's no denying her knowledge of style. I love that you put those great leopard print shoes with this. So perfect and fun!
    work-it-blog.blogspot.com

105. Love your new blog design and your Olivia inspired outfit.  She does no wrong, huh? Well with a bod like that, she can't.

106. Way too obsessed with Olivia. She exudes style perfection!! Love your top!

107. I absolutely ADORE this outfit. I would totally wear something like this!

108. What a great look for summer! The peter pan collar on the blouse is so pretty!

109. FYI, through Good Morning America you can get 55% off Melie Bianco purses today. Kendi's style still has a few colors left!

110. totally love this outfit. you look amazing :)
    WhiteCloset Fashion BlogTwitterFacebook

111. You crack me up! I love this outfit! And I also do not see the harm in stealing all her clothes! She can buy more. Haha.
    www.adryonthedaily.wordpress.com

112. You look darling!
    I have the same non-homosexual female crush on Jessica Alba's style. Mainly because she recognizes the amazingness of scarves.

113. Ha, I LOVE the caption on this! I'd definitely have to agree... I have a girl crush on Olivia as well. Her style is amazing! And so is this outfit!

XO Katie
    www.allglammedupstyle.com

114. Kendi! Do you ever have problems with shoes slipping off  your heels? Do you have a tip on how to fit shoes better in the heels? thanks!

115. I adore Ms. Palermo as well.  Surely she would be very proud of you in this outfit, Kendi.  You look incredibly adorably chic! :)

xx Love & Alohahttp://elisharon.blogspot.com

116. I wish I could wear shorts to work because I would wear this outfit for sure. Adorable!!!

117. hee hee ... I never comment on your blog but I will tell you that you are a major star of MY pinboard! :)

118. Love this look, classy and simple. Love the heels as well. :)

Ana

119. Adore this look, love the color pallet and leopard!

www.thestylestorm.com

120. I love how when you get a new item, you will wear the heck out of it with all kinds of different outfits. basically I love seeing these Target leopard shoes on you!

christen

121. I am in love with this outfit. especially the shirt, and the bag, and the shoes.... well, everything ;)

Xx

kendra-genevieve-rose.blogspot.ca

122. Katie Michelle ReyesSeptember 8, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I love this look!  And I love Olivia.  Well, her style.  She really scared me on "The Hills," too.

123. I love olivia palermo too! I just did this post over on my blog about her impeccable style! Check it out: http://mylittlesliceoflife.blogspot.com/2012/10/style-envy-something-like-olivia.html