Big Chill

posted on: 10/26/2012

10.26.12d 10.26.12b 10.26.12e 10.26.12c 10.26.12a 10.26.12f
{Sweater: Similar | Maxi: Bloom | Purse: Jigsaw UK | Shoes: ShoeMint}

It is finally actually cold here today. It's almost like we are having a fall moment, like the rest of you in the United States. Technically I should be wearing a jacket, but it covers up my outfit. For you, I shall sacrifice my comfort and warmth. I'm just such a giver, what can I say?

Tomorrow is my birthday -- I'm officially almost old. Two years away from 30 -- youth is literally slipping through my fingertips. But today -- today I will live like I'm 27. Which basically means a few multi-vitamins and a good night's rest.

1. You look lovely!! xo, Christina

www.styleclouds.de

2. Happy almost birthday pretty lady! Youth is overrated... or maybe that's just what us older folks say? Super cute outfit. Enjoy your weekend! :)

3. Just north of you by a few hours...isn't it exciting to finally have a fall 'moment'??

And sadly, a few years older...(insert tear)... live it up ;)
    Have the happiest birthday!

4. sooo pretty, I LOVE the color of that scarf!

www.highheelstosneakers.com

5. I like your outfit!! And happy birthday to you!!

Josephine,
    www.joselovincolors.blogspot.com

6. :) happy almost birthday!
    kw, http://www.ladiesinnavy.com

7. Lucky you, it's 80 degrees here in Atlanta today. Still no sign of Fall, and I still haven't worn a pair of boots. They are just screaming to be worn!

I love this sweater, scarf combo. Super pretty.  And happy early birthday!

xoxo Jessica
    www.mystylevita.com

8. Happy almost birthday. Ha, tomorrow perhaps you will have to swap out "multi-vitamins" with anti-wrinkle cream. Ha, I kid, I kid. 28 is young. Embrace it.

9. Gorgeous! Happy birthday!

10. obsessed with this look!

check out my giveaway!http://lavieenliz.com

11. love this outfit! so pretty!  happy birthday!!!

12.  Me too!! Where is it from?

13. I really like the color of your scarf. I'm heading to H&M today, I've never been before...eeekk!

14. I love this outfit, as I love all of your outfits!!

15. Happy early birthday! I just turned 27 and felt the same way. "Wait - does that mean I'm not in my mid-20s anymore?" was the thought of the day.  The good news is you look amazing and if you look it - I'm sure you feel it, too. :) Love that 27 is categorized by sleep and multivitamins. That sounds about right to me. :)

Morgan
    seemomogo.blogspot.com

16. Great outfit!

Caitlin at Pumps to Pumas

17. Oh happy early birthday!!!  Thanks for all your years of inspiration and giggles.  I will gladly send our crappy, cold weather (and currently, SNOOOOW) to you any time you like.  Just give the word.

18. Oh ugh girlfriend. I am just 6 month shy of 35. I'm still trying to be 28 though. ;)

19. i will be turning 28 in a couple weeks too! there, there. we will be alright.

20. Happy early birthday Kendi! I hope you have a great weekend!
    adoredlife.blogspot.com

21. So so pretty! I love the colors and the shoes are adorable!!(:
    xoxo, gena
    Pearls,
    Curls, and Uptown Girls

22. Great look! Fabulous for fall

Marci

23. Love the color combo!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

24. I am loving this outfit! You look beautiful as always! Live it up today at 27! And happy early birthday!
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

25. Noelia Barboza GonzálezOctober 26, 2012 at 9:21 AM

A great outfit, looks super comfortable, loved the woven blouse!
    Happy early birthday, I'm birthday on Monday!

26. Aww, happy "almost" birthday!  Love this outfit - it reminds me that I really need to be wearing my maxi skirts more this season :)

www.pennypincherfashion.com

27. Happy Birthday, Kendi!!!  I hope your weekend is full of everything you love in celebration of your day.

XO, Gina

28. La falda me encanta!!
    Aprovecho para felicitarte con un día de anticipación, que abras muchos regalos, besos

29. Happy early birthday! My birthday is tomorrow too :)

30. So cute! I love the ease and wearability of your outfits.

31. Happy early birthday! Oh...to be 27 again...: )

Bisous
    Suzanne

32. This is outfit is so cute! Love the maxi skirt!
    xo Heather

33. I love that lip color on you!! Happy almost birthday XOX

34. fall is over for me. its snowing now!

happyleeliving.blogspot.com

35. Happy Birthday!!! Photos look really nice today new camera?

36. Happy Birthday Kendi! I hope you have a wonderful day. Love your outfit. I am coming to Allen, TX over  Thanksgiving. I hope your store is open because I would love to stop by:)

37. love that purse! wish you did a close up on it tho :P

jenny
    www.jennyscribbles.com

38. Gorgeous outfit! I adore the skirt.

www.thepursesnatcher.net

39. Happy Birthday weekend! As a 32 year old I can tell you this, it gets MUCH, MUCH better.

Here's wishing you many wonderful moments for years to come.

Vee

40. Haha, 30 is great, but yes enjoy 27 for now :)... Happy Early Birthday!

41. This is so beautiful! I am starting to be convinced that a mix of neutrals is the way to get the effortless chic  look. You look like a shot from a Paris street style blog.

42. I love this entire outfit! You are not even old at all but even if you were you would still look fabulous so who cares!

Amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

43. Veryy cute!!! :)

www.emerjadesign.com

44. Adorable necklace and scarf!
    Happy early birthday! :)

45. Happy early birthday Kendi. Thanks for being such an inspiration. And as some others have said, it only gets better. My thirties have been amazing. Enjoy!!

46. Love this look! The maxi skirt is amazing!!

www.thestylestorm.com
    xo, Christina

47. Happy birthday tomorrow!  Have a wonderful day!  I am turning 26 in a week and really having a problem with it- nearing the 30 mark.  Yikes!  Love your outfit!  Fabulous as always!!

48. I love the shoes but I bet you are cold! You can tell by the light there's a chill there. Oh well, sleeves tomorrow!
    -Ashleigh
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

49. Gorgeous skirt!  I love it with that soft pink scarf!

Theresa

50. Love the outfit! I didn't buy a maxi skirt this summer. Maybe I need to check out the clearence racks for one!

51. Love that skirt... Happy birthday when it comes!

Typhanie
    www.mygarmentsofpraise.com

52. Oh gosh, tomorrow is my birthday as well! Happy almost birthday to you!

53. natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.comOctober 26, 2012 at 11:43 AM

SUPERPRETTY!!!!!!!!!! :-)

natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

54. I have similar shoes and I've never thought to pair them with a maxi skirt -thanks for the inspiration :)

55. Haha. Hope you enjoy your last day of 27. My husband just turned 29 and I swear he has more energy than me (23).Love how you are rocking your maxi skirt into the Fall. Super cute!

www.beautyandbows.com

56. love the colour palette of this outfit! happy early birthday! :)

57. loving that leaf necklace! so perfect for fall, and actually, year round as well!

58. Love your sweater and skirt! Simply fabulous.

Ramen Couturexox,Sabrina

59. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My sister's turning 28 next week also woohoo!

60. Happy Birthday for tomorrow, turning 30 was the best thing ever, just turning 40, not loving so much :P

61. I love your lip color in these photos

62. This outfit is absolutely gorgeous! I love your necklace and I am now following you!
    xxKellySparkles and Shoes

63. This is a beautiful fall outfit! I love the different textures of your scarf and sweater.

~Jacy

www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

64. kristian satterleeOctober 26, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Happy early birthday! Cheers to being 28!

Love your look- especially the shoes.

www.withoutastyle.com

65. Happy Birthday Kendi!!! Hope your 28th year is your best yet. I absolutely love this outfit, and the colors look amazing on you!

66. I love this! It looks so comfortable and easy, and you look gorgeous.

67. I love everything about this outfit! Too adorable!!

xx Cait

petitechronicles.blogspot.com

68. It's officially cold here! No more warmth :( Your lucky you can even do open toed shoes.

xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

69. Happy birthday!! Hope you've had a great day!!!

70. I continue to love those ShoeMint shoes of yours!  And your skirt and scarf are just adorable, too. :)  Happy early birthday!

71. Loving this look!!! It's a great fall outfit. Happy early birthday!! 28 isn't old!!! (:

-theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

72. Happy Birthday!! Have a fabulous weekend celebrating :)

<3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

73. HappinessatmidlifeOctober 26, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Have a happy birthday and thank you for sacrificing your warmth to showcase your great outfit!  Love your jewelry - where are they from?

www.happinessatmidlife.com

74. Live it up, ya old granny!
    :-)
    eye-of-arms.blogspot.com

75. Oooh I love your bag today! Happy birthday for tomorrow! :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

76. Loving everything about this outfit today! The color combo of the scarf and skirt, the accessories and shoes...these colors look great on you! A did you get a hair cut? It somehow looks fuller and has a romantic tossled look. Love it! I want your hair. Can you do a tutorial on how you curl/style your hair like that? I don't know, I'm full of compliments today...it must be my cold I'm battling...:)

77. Happy (early?) Birthday - this outfit looks fab on you!

78. I was just about to married at 27... I am 40 now!  But, in my opinion... 40 is fab

79. Love the easy layered fall look. Happy birthday! I'm almost 30...it's not as scary as I thought, no sight of the dreaded hill yet! http://paulatasker.squarespace.com

80. Happy Birthday, Kendi! We had a cute maxi skirt from work but it was way too long on me. Damn, I better not be shrinking already! xo

81. Me encanta el aire boho-chic de tu estilismo y los zapatos son realmente fantástico  Tomo nota.

82. Happy birthday, Kendi!
    Yes, finally some cooler weather has hit Southeast Texas!
    To celebrate, I'm making french toast with sautéed apples. I couldn't think of a better way :D
    Enjoy the weather, your day, and hopefully some cake!

~Debra

honestlydebra.blogspot.com

83. Happy Birthday!! Have a great weekend of celebration!

84. Happiest Birthday, Kendi!!! (now where did you get that necklace??)

85. Hope you have an awesome birthday Kendi! Haha and I'd hardly say 28 is old - but just the right age to be considered wise ;)

Life etc

86. love your look and specially the jewelry!! that cuff is gorgeous, where is it from? lots of love from Israel :)

87. you are only as young as you feel. that being said, it means you are very young because you always look fabulous! thank you for sharing your outfit without your jacket. i know it can be difficult to smile when you are cold, but beauty is pain. lol

whattowearwithpandy.blogspot.com

88. I have to tell you that this blog is my joy place! You constantly remind me that true style is found in any price range, and besides that you're just really adorable and fab. I'm Kendi Krushin'. Congrats on the success of your blog journey thus far! :)

89. Skylarmagazine SarahOctober 28, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Happy Birthday! You aren't almost old though, you are still a youngin, and I'm jealous! Those are awesome pants, they look so comfy! And, it's coldhere too, but very very gray and gloomy! We can't wear short sleeves here! Again... jealous! It looks like a pretty fall day where you live. Well, love your blog!

Sarah

90. This is seriously so adorable! I love your blog :)
    Maddie

pearlscurlsanduptowngirls.blogspot.com

91. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

92. Catherine Lea AndersonOctober 29, 2012 at 5:27 AM

I love a maxi skirt when it's cold outside...great look! Oh, and happy birthday!

Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl

93. Happy early Birthday! Hope it's as fabulous as this outfit!
    Megan
    www.arayofsunblog.com

94. Beautiful photos!  And happy, happy birthday!!!

xx,

Abby

www.alldolledupblog.com

95. Happy belated birthday! You look beautiful

X

96. This outfit makes me think of a Greek goddess with the golden accessories and beautiful, flowy hair! You look gorgeous! Happy belate bday!

97. I am so wearing my maxi tomorrow :D
    Love this outfit :D

98. Great blog!)) What is the colour and brand of your lipstick?