As always, I like to look at sales for the next season — so spring/summer is coming up and that is what is on my mind! I always keep an open eye for things that I’d love to wear next winter, but this roundup mainly involves a lot of things that we all can wear in the next few months — just look at those spring colors, hidden in tthe winter sale 🙂
from left to right (or you can click on the ‘+’ icon to go directly to the product!)
Caslon Skinny Jeans / Free People Top / Marc Fisher Sandals / Striped Sweater
Leith Faux Fur Jacket / Wool Beret / Cashmere Cardigan / Striped Peplum Top
Joie Blouse / DV Booties / Lilac Leather Crossbody
Leopard Blouse / Something Navy Heels / Chevron Suitcase / Striped Varsity Tee
V-Neck Lilac Sweater / Mock Neck Top / Bodycon Dress / Polka Dot PJ’s
Kate Spade Tote / Puma Sneakers
- I love these pajamas! I have them in black and they are so so soft. I bought them post-partum and they’ve been the best! Fit is TTS.
- How adorable is this leopard print blouse? I have a similar blouse in this cut and it’s adorable!
- A few basics to highlight: this pair of skinny jeans look very flattering, this Free People top comes in a myriad of hues and this grey cardigan seems like a heck of a deal for cashmere!
- I have these booties from last Anniversary sale and love them! I haven’t worn them much through winter bc they are perforated but I think they will be a nice addition this spring. Fit is TTS and you can’t see a liner sock through them!
- I’m dying over this lilac crossbody! Leather for under $75? Amazing!
Find the full sale here through Sunday! Happy Sale Shopping!
ps: here is the sweater from IG that’s on sale!