In true Kendi fashion, I counted down to Mother’s Day like it was my own birthday. And then Father’s Day is coming up on me fast and I have NOT *forgotten*…but I have delayed…the gift buying process. Yes, we shall use the word “delay” here. SO if you are just like me or even worse (please tell me you’re worse?) it doesn’t mean your gift has to be! We have rounded up the best gifts out there for the stylish guy in your life! That’s I said WE — I got my sweet husband to round up his own gifts, that’s right I made him do the work, for a fantastic Father’s Day Gift Guide!
He told me anything on this list would be just fine. 😉
As always, you can hover over each product to see details or click on the ‘+’ to go directly to the product page!
A few notes:
- Amazon is the fastest shipping with Amazon Prime’s Two-Day shipping but Nordstrom is good for this week delivery if you order today or tomorrow! Wednesday if you choose Two-Day or Saturday shipping! But by Thursday, well…by Thursday we all know dad’s just getting a Father’s Day card and a gift card from Walgreens.
- The Oars + Alps skincare set-up might not seem like a typical gift idea, but I find that anything that is needed and used is always a wanted gift in our family! I didn’t get this for Bryan’s Father Day gift but I straight up asked him if he would have liked this and he said ‘absolutely’. From the mouth of the lion, folks. (You can read more about Oars + Alps skincare here) I personally would go for the Oars + Alps Essentials Kit or try the Oars + Alps Cleansing and Cooling Wipes or natural deodorant as a toss-in to his gym bag!
- I did, however, buy Bryan this Dad Hat for his birthday last week. (That’s what this style of hat is called!) Ever dad needs a dad hat. Those are the rules…
- J.Crew is having 30% off your purchase! And you can tell him it was full price and throw yourself in something too because literally, no one will tell on you! I guess unless you have a distant cousin on the online order fulfillment side at J.Crew. (The blue striped polo is from J.Crew as are these Bryan approved Nikes!)
- I don’t know a dad alive who doesn’t love his tech. Bryan was throwing heavy hints towards this charging dock (it’s well under $50!) Other tech mentionables: this pair of Bose wireless headphones, this brand new Fit-Bit watch for the fit dad and this iPhone docking station.
- If you know your guy’s size, a pair of sneakers is never a bad gift to give! This pair of Nike’s and this pair of Allbirds are two of B’s favorites. Have you heard of Allbirds? They are made of recycled materials or wool, depending on the style and both are machine washable. They are the most comfortable shoe ever according to my own father and Bryan, as well. Speaking of comfort, Birkenstocks are always the way to go in the summer. There are under $50 here!
Here’s to gifting and shopping for our favorite guys! Oh and don’t forget the card. 😉