Since Miss Gemma is only 4 months (just this week!), Christmas is a little tricky with what to get her. She is still in the baby basics so toys are just slowly becoming on her radar. So I went with a lot of little things and some practical things as well. (A teething girl can never have too many bibs.) Here are a few of the things I’ve picked out for her that are on her list!
A few of my favorite things for Gemma!
- I picked up a few of our favorite pj’s under $20 and the softest footie I’ve found yet, this Kickee Pants onesie is in constant rotation over here. We spend about 7/7 days in pajamas so it’s good to have a few extra around.
- Although we are still a few months away from solids, I’ve had my eye on this highly-recommended Stokke high chair. It’s the top of her Christmas list and although I’m sure she will like the wrapping paper more than the chair, but it’s going to be a great addition to our kitchen table in a few months.
- I put a few gifts on here that aren’t exactly, or should I say, directly to her, but with her in mind. One is this baby bag I recently got and I just have to share with you. It is the best, honestly. It’s the second one I’ve had (I know, I know) and it’s so roomy, perfect for bottles and super stylish. The other item is this initial necklace from Mark & Graham. I have it with B and G on there and I just love keeping their initials close to my heart. It’s a lovely gift for a new mama.
- We love this striped bunting and have been using it non-stop on our afternoon walks when it’s chilly out! It’s the perfect amount of warmth for her right now. I sized up to 9 months so it would last us all winter long. Plus she is very long. I’d suggest sizing up at least one.
- Aden and Anais anything is our favorite and these soft bibs are the best. She is teething so there is drool EVERYWHERE including, but not limited to, her onesie, my onesie, her mouth, my mouth. It’s all over the place and I like these bibs because they kind of always go with her outfits and they are so soft, no matter how many you wash them. You can find my favorite bibs here.
- Pro-tip — buy the ugly toys, they love them the most. I want her so badly to love the muted colors of things but guess what? She goes straight for the most annoying toy in the room. So I caved and I’m buying her all the rainbow things. I love this stacker from Pottery Barn Kids and can’t wait for it to come in. And I just got this adorable Peek-a-Boo book in and let me tell you — it is DARLING.
All gifts listed in order from left to right!