Tiered Sleeve Sweater

Do you ever like a top so much but then you think “what do I do with you?” That was me with this sweater. I like the length of it, I love the tiered sleeves, the v-neck is just right as it isn’t too low or too high. But when I put it on, I just felt like it was kind of simple and needed some zhush. So I went through my accessories line up — necklace, scarf, hat. So. many. hats. It was a fashion show in my room that no one asked for. And after all of that, I realized that maybe simple is best. Let the sleeves do the talking. Sometimes simple is the best way to go. I mean how can you argue with a sweater that pairs perfectly with jeans and needs nothing else? Also, a hat wasn’t going to stand a chance in this wind.

Side note: if you ever why I’m *always* touching my hair in photos, it’s because it is NEVER NOT WINDY here. I mean, I am dealing with some gusts on the daily so my hair gets touched so it will lay still. It’s not that I just love my hair so much, although I’m not mad at it. I try my best to find the photos where I’m not lovingly touching my hair but that’s about 90% of them and the other 10% is with my mouth open asking Bryan if he got the shot. We are nothing if not professional.

You can find this lovely sweater under $100 here.  Fit info is below!

Shop the post:

Editor's Notes:

The sweater fits true to size! It’s fitted though, so don’t be fooled. It’s not oversized like a lot of sweaters that I feature on here, so stay true.

9 Notes

Leave a Comment

  1. Very nice and lovely outfit with great booties 😉

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/11/24/black-friday/

    11.28.17 · Reply
  2. 11.28.17 · Reply
  3. Natali says:

    This is a fantastic minimalistic combo!

    https://lartoffashion.com/perfect-cardigan-winter/

    11.28.17 · Reply
  4. Mireia says:

    Absolutely love it!

    Mireia from TGL
    https://thegoldlipstick.com/

    11.28.17 · Reply
  5. nat says:

    gorgeous blouse!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    11.29.17 · Reply
  6. Kendall says:

    Couldn’t agree more – sometimes simple is definitely best. And you can’t go wrong with monochromatic black on black!

    Kendall
    http://www.weekendall.com

    11.29.17 · Reply
  7. Rachel says:

    Love the outfit! I can definitely see these types of sweaters being a big trend in 2018. Also love how you paired it with the classics, black jeans and simple ankle booties

    11.29.17 · Reply
  8. Nora says:

    so cute, is this the navy well color? I can’t find the black…

    12.05.17 · Reply
    • Kendi Everyday says:

      Yes!! Sorry it photographed SO dark — it is the navy!

      12.06.17 · Reply