The Nordstrom Fall Sale is happening through this Sunday and the good news is a few of the items I’ve worn recently are on mega sale! Like this grey cardigan, I wore in this post here is 40% off! Ah-mazing! So I’ve rounded up my recent outfits that have some items on sale and then my favorite things from the sale are below!
Friends don’t let friends forget about sales. 😉
And now for my favorite pieces from the sale!
A few highlights of the sale:
- I recently updated my jammies and this color of my favorite nightgown is on sale! They are so soft and fit true to size. Some reviews say size down but I would stay TTS because who wants their PJs tight? Not this girl.
- Albeit a bit pricey, this cashmere check scarf is beautiful! I love love love all of the colors in it as well — this scarf could literally go with any neutral coat, too. I’m sold.
- I pulled my two favorite denim brands right now — Rag and Bone and Kut from the Kloth. I have this pair of KFTK jeans and I am coveting this style of Rag and Bone. In the review, someone said they are perfect for postpartum and both my ears perked right up. Listening…
- This navy coat is amazing and honestly, I don’t even know why it’s on sale already but who cares. A coat on sale before it’s even super cold? Jokes on you guys, Nordstrom.
- Kate Spade purses, ya’ll. I love this nude satchel and this rose-colored crossbody! The nude satchel though is spot on for the season. All signs point to yes.
- My favorite cowlneck sweater is on sale and this lightweight cardigan!
- If you’re a Stuart Weitzman fan, these OTK boots are on sale!! I have a few pair of SW and they last for YEARS and still look brand spanking new. Here for it.
From left to right:
You can find all of the fall goodies from the Nordstrom Sale here.