Kendi Everyday contains advertising and affiliate marketing links. This means that I may get commission on sales of the products that I link in my posts. As a dear reader of mine, I want you to know that if you follow a link and make a purchase from an affiliate site, then I will make a commission from that purchase. Sponsors, brand collaborations and affiliates make this blog possible. So if this is okay with you, it's okay with me.
What is it about leather that makes you automatically feel like you could drive a Harley? I mean for one, I have terrible balance and I really don't trust myself with only two wheels. But 40% of my dress says that I could. And that makes me feel 40% more bad ass. (The other 60% says 'maybe it's not a good idea, Kendi. Also, no.')
As you can tell I'm due for my monthly self-manicure. Each time I ask myself, why am I not more of a woman and paint only on my fingernails? Instead I look like I've been finger painting for the better half of an hour. Does this talent come with age or was this something I was supposed to develop along with the rest of my motor skills? My hope lies in the first answer.