Seriously though, level with me. You have those days when you just don't want to a) wake up b) get dressed c) talk to anyone d) get dressed, right? Yeah. Me too. But today I forced myself to. And I thought that I'd share my winning process here with you guys.
1. Woke up feeling like P. Diddy. Brushed teeth with regular toothpaste, not bottle of Jack though. Asked Bryan 20x if it's Saturday. Refused to believe him the first 19 times, then got out of bed.
2. Assessed the damage of my hair from sleeping, then realized a shower is the only route.
3. Rummaged through the pile of unhung clothes that have crawled up and died in the bottom of my closet.
4. Remembered that I like skinny jeans, so I dug them out of said pile.
5. Added a shirt and a scarf, for good measure. Also, my neck might get cold in this 80 degree weather. Added necklace, took it off. Added bracelet, took it off. Put it back on. Repeat.
6. Stared at husband until he realized he needs to compliment my outfit.
7. Compliment received, process complete.
Now all of my secrets are out. All of them, even the one where I sucked my thumb till I was 12.