Coffee, Dogs and Girl Scout Cookies

3.27.11a
3.27.11b
3.27.11c
3.27.11d
3.27.11e{Shop: Similar Sweater, Jeans, Heels, Traveling Paths Handbag, Bracelet}
This morning we took our dog along with us as we grabbed a coffee and sat outside on the patio. I guess I’ve never realized how much attention a little dog will bring. Within an hour we were offered dog tips, dog snacks and actually another dog that needed a new home.  And then we were surrounded by a small herd of girl scouts who told us he was the nicest dog they’d ever met….today. I’ll take it as a compliment.
We got on the subject of Girl Scout cookies (naturally) and I asked how many boxes they had sold. One girl didn’t answer, another said 60 and then finally this answer: “I don’t know but I ate a whole box of Samoa’s. And I don’t even like Samoa’s.”
And there standing in front of my two eyes was the 7 year old version of me. Girl Scout Cookie Overeaters of America unite.

1. Anonymous says:

I just laughed out loud at the girl
    Scout cookie comment, only because I know from experience those cookies must have crack in them lol! Love the color combo and ESP the bracelet πŸ™‚

03.27.11 · Reply
  2. Anonymous says:

you look like lauren graham today… or yesterday.. =)

03.28.11 · Reply
  3. Kate says:

Your shirt and sweater make a lovely combination.
    I too love girl scout cookies but I'm a girl scout dropout πŸ™ as well as a 30/30 drop out! (I think there should be a badge er…button for that!).

03.28.11 · Reply
  4. Marisol says:

I Love Samoas!!! I also love mustard yellow sweaters, one more Kendi outfit to steal. Yes, steal not even going to bother saying "borrow".

03.28.11 · Reply
  5. Elise says:

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with a girl scout cookie addiction! πŸ™‚
    Love this outfit. Colors are great!

03.29.11 · Reply
  6. Zara says:

I love this look and am going to try and recreate it, I just don't think I can pull off that sweater shirt combo so well!

03.29.11 · Reply